Photoshoot of Black Truck with New Paint

BlueAKSSS

Nice truck! How did you guys get into the port? You have a twix card.

Haha yeah we just snuck right in there! :rolleyes: Nah its just a yard where they store containers down there before you get to the actual docks. Didn't see any do not enter signs so I figured we could pull in and shoot some pics and drive out.

Yup I need a set of those mats. Truck looks great.

I really like the floor mats too, they came off ebay used but they are still pretty nice.

The truck looks SWEET!! Are the wheel center caps painted? (The black in the center).

Thanks guys! The wheel caps have a decal in the center with silver SS emblem in the center. Definetly a good upgrade on stock wheels.

In this pic the "SS" is upside down becuase it obiously turns as you drive lol

DSC_2470Large_zps487c3db2.jpg

Thanks guys! The wheel caps have a decal in the center with silver SS emblem in the center. Definetly a good upgrade on stock wheels.

In this pic the "SS" is upside down becuase it obiously turns as you drive lol

DSC_2470Large_zps487c3db2.jpg

Thanks Matt,

I was curious because mine are silver and the black looks much better. Are the decals available separate or did your come with black? Thanks for the heads up on the turning wheel I was about to bust you for having "55" on your center cap. :jester: