ss posters

idahoBLKss

changing this add for a group buy :

what you get-this is a reprint of a pretty rare original poster as far as i know, i did not create this image by any means i just liked it and made one for my self and em offering it to you guys because we all share the same love of these trucks and know how hard it is to get anything with these trucks on it. this will be for a printed image onto a giant vinyl decal that can either be stuck to something like what you see in the pictures or you can just frame it like a normal poster. there are a couple different options to fit all of your needs so please read the different options below .

here is the deal in a couple different options...

option a- $25 shipped - this will be for the picture printed on vinyl 18" tall x 24" wide rolled up into a tube ready to be framed or stuck to something.

option b- $35 shipped - this will be for the picture mounted on corrugated plastic like seen in the pictures below .

option c- $45 shipped- this will be for the same image blown up to 24"tall x 36" wide rolled up and shipped in a tube. (up close it will look pixelated but from 4ft away it will look great)

this offer is for 10 prepaid orders , you will not be put on the list till your paid , so please send payment to paypal addy [email protected] and pm what option you want after sending payment, thanks guys and enjoy!

the list...

1.chevytruckjsm option A

2.adofashow option A

3.blown 346 option A

4.03ssboy option A & C

5.champagne06ss option A

6.brian22030 option A

7.nipring option A

8.fast04chevy option B

IF YOU ARE PAID AND DONT SEE YOUR NAME ON THE LIST OR SEE THE WRONG OPTION PLEASE PM ME AND LET ME KNOW ASAP!

DSC_0243_zps44372bef.jpg

DSC_0246_zpsdc0899fe.jpg

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on how many you have, is there a way to possible get a buy together to help bring down the cost? Im not saying your asking to much, but I myself cant see spending $40 on one. I would love to have one for my basement. Maybe start a poll on who would want one and then figure pricing with batches of them?

I do appreciate you offering them as there seemed to be alot of interest in this exact poster a month or so ago.