Assassin traction bars

12'SROCK

They are simple to install but I will post pics once I receive them.

Cool, hopefully another group buy doesn't get started off your thread lol

I'm really interested to see what your truck and Gi.SS run 1/4 mile wise. Your truck made a lot of HP, I wanna see what it'll trap @.

Did you ever get 1/4 times or just 1/8. You should try and make the trip out to Famoso sometime, Friday night drags should be coming up every other week.

Edited by BLOWN SS/T (see edit history)

yes it should. I dont know about how much, but with it installed, trying to adjust to the top holes on the front doesnt happen. Also, iv seen guys cut the front off of the helper. I think removing it would be best as when you crank the bars down, it raises the ass end up some. Again I didnt measure on mine but its a learning curve.

Both of you guys are running hangers and shackles right. Do you guys know if running a flip kit would be better (as far as drag racing goes) along with the traction bars vs hangers/shackles and traction bar. Idk if having the springs pulled a different angle then stock negatively affects the ability to transfer the weight to the rear.

I know a leaf spring setup isn't ideal for drag racing to start off with but trying to work with what I got lol

Sorry for hijacking your thread

I've been thinking of adjusting pinion angle for a while. I bought the angle finder or whatever you call the thing just have been too lazy to go under it and measure. What would be ideal to set it at? I'm gonna toss my overload out as well.