Lowering.. Request Pictures

jwall09

That looks really good. You have any rubbing issues with the 24's? If not do you know the offset?

They rub some when u back up and cut the wheel on certain angles and when u turn and hit a bump or something. But it can be resolved by cranking the keys back up some. Just choose not to because I like it low haha. I'll deal with the rubbing. The wheels have a +20mm offset and they are 24x9.5

• 4 weeks later...

do yourself a favor

i have the 2-3 front and 3-4 rear kit

Djm parts with belltech shocks

trust me ive been lowering these trucks since late 02 when the 03s came and the combo i have has by far best ride and feel.

Quick question. I bought my ss and it already had a dop on it im not sure how much but what I do know is there are different shocks on it but a couple of them I see are covered in oil. so there leaking and its a extremely rough ride. looks like the truck is hitting the rubber stops and the shocks pretty much are not doing anything, the frame is maybe 6 inches or so away from the rubber stops I feel like if I put shocks on that are for lowered trucks its still going to hit rubber stops? Im not real familiar with dropped trucks. I just want a smoother ride rather then people in back seats constantly complaing about it being such a rough ride. would kyb dynomax shocks work? are gas shocks my solution? Thanks