Lowering.. Request Pictures

jwall09

I am debating a 1"/2", 2"/3" or 3"/4" drop, but i would like to see some pictures first if anyone has done any of these. In addition, if you wouldnt mind, what did you use (parts) for your setup, cost, time.

Thanks in advance, appreciate the help.

I am debating a 1"/2", 2"/3" or 3"/4" drop, but i would like to see some pictures first if anyone has done any of these. In addition, if you wouldnt mind, what did you use (parts) for your setup, cost, time.

Thanks in advance, appreciate the help.

do yourself a favor

i have the 2-3 front and 3-4 rear kit

Djm parts with belltech shocks

trust me ive been lowering these trucks since late 02 when the 03s came and the combo i have has by far best ride and feel.

do yourself a favor

i have the 2-3 front and 3-4 rear kit

Djm parts with belltech shocks

trust me ive been lowering these trucks since late 02 when the 03s came and the combo i have has by far best ride and feel.

Tony I just finished with the install of the same kit that that you just sugessted also with the Djm rear sway bar that I purchased from you. On the rear hangers and shackles I used the holes that made the truck sit the highest and the truck sat 2" lower than stock, on the front I turned the torsion bars up almost as high as they will go.(they will go up approx. 1/8" higher) The truck sits

1 7/8" lower than stock and the CV's set straight. I like the height of the drop now and how it handles with the shocks and the rear sway bar. I had the truck aligned by two different shops,and neither shop can get the camber in to factory specs. Is there a fix or add on to take care of this? Wickedowesix mentioned he used a camber kit?

Tony I just finished with the install of the same kit that that you just sugessted also with the Djm rear sway bar that I purchased from you. On the rear hangers and shackles I used the holes that made the truck sit the highest and the truck sat 2" lower than stock, on the front I turned the torsion bars up almost as high as they will go.(they will go up approx. 1/8" higher) The truck sits

1 7/8" lower than stock and the CV's set straight. I like the height of the drop now and how it handles with the shocks and the rear sway bar. I had the truck aligned by two different shops,and neither shop can get the camber in to factory specs. Is there a fix or add on to take care of this? Wickedowesix mentioned he used a camber kit?

Yes belltech makes a chamber kit to get it back into specs