Bye Bye Lightning.

2xss

Here we go again.....let me take out my back seat and put in my b16 too! Sounds like a honda forum anymore

Hey now I work for Honda.

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk 2

Here we go again.....let me take out my back seat and put in my b16 too! Sounds like a honda forum anymore

VTEC Yo

You too

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had RWD you'd have faster track times!

Big deal, not everyone cares about a track time, like not everyone cares about driving there trucks in the snow.

Waste space and go open a new thread about RWD vs AWD, and see who cares.

I'll post the vid of my RWD vs a fancy AWD SS if I can find it, so you can see what happens to it from a dig on a unprepped street, n if only I had the vid of the drivers reaction after the race. Sounded like a ricer, oh but I have AWD. Oh but probably won't believe it because the magazines and internet say something different.

And I'd rather deal with drag radials and slicks then to have an AWD system, period.

Let's move on.

My girlfriend has some PMS shit laying around somewhere...I can mail it to you if you give me your address bro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got ****ing smoked today by a Harley Davidson truck. Kinda embarrassed. I do know there supercharged but damn. We were already rolling at about 70 before we took off so that's prolly why

finding an unmolested blown 5.4 is near impossible..most likely pullied at the least and a whole different ballgame then

Back a year or two after I got my vmax, I pulled up to a light with the Harley ford f150. We went from the light and were neck and neck till right into third gear. I was completely stock. Like 65-75. By then we let off and at the next light I asked if it was supercharged. The guy didn't really want to answer but did with a pethetic yes. Don't know what's good at interstate speeds though.

Sent using Tapatalk.

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

finding an unmolested blown 5.4 is near impossible..most likely pullied at the least and a whole different ballgame then

There's an old guy that lives next door to me who has one completely stock but hardly ever drives it - he used to own a Ford dealership. He came over a few times to check out my SSS and would love to race him but I think he's scared :D

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...