MID12sSSS TVS2300 370 build

MID12sSSS

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Had someone offer me $28K for the truck. Might be selling it this spring. I've got a 2010 Camaro SS now and a 2014 Silverado LTZ 6.2L. The SS just sits most of the time since winter is 8months long here

Thinking about selling the Camaro and the SSS and heading south. -40 is getting old. lol. Thinking maybe Arizona. Been a fun build and I got to enjoy it. But on to bigger and better things. If the sale falls through, and anyone on here is interested, shoot me an offer. Haha

Sad day if you sell her. I think we all have thought about it at one time or another. I've owned mine since 2005 and now I have too much into it to sell it. You usually never get what you have into it. So you got lucky to have someone that serious to pay for the mods. GLWS bud!

Man I kinda hope you don't sell it. I had my 02 that started as a w/t for 11 years and sold it and still regret it and that was just a work truck i started with. Couldt imagine selling this thing after all that. But good luck in your future plans bro. I'm sure you'll make the right moves