Tbss intake manifold

tjblack03ss

Ok I have the intake manifold from a trailblazer ss it's all put together with the fuel rails, injectors, injector pigtail adapters, and cross over rail. My question is it doesn't have the piece combing out of the back for the hose that goes on to the brake. Would I be able to take the one off my stock intake manifold and put it in or would I have to buy that piece new? I'll upload the picture of it

post-25764-0-54376000-1392131608_thumb.jpg

Yes your's will work. In fact, I tried using the one off the tbss and it's too short. If you can get it on there before you mount the intake on the engine.

I made the mistake of putting the intake on and then found out it was to short, couple scrapes to the hand and I had it switched.

Imo, go with your 03 stock rails/crossover/fpr. The rails will require mounting mods & the cross over will need mods to fit over the tbss manifold. While you're at it ...throw in some 8.1 Marine injectors...then you'll be set for future mods.

Edited by TSA (see edit history)