mjanusz95

Ok so I'm looking into replacing my standard drls with leds, but I'm not really sure which direction to go… I know that the standard replacement bulb recommended is the 3157, but other people say that the 4114 is a better replacement because it is not as sensitive to the voltage fluctuation that GMs put out. I have looked on vled and superbright but neither makes a 4114 in an led, only a 3157. Is 4114 only a standard bulb number? Also, is either one truly any better than the next? I was leaning toward the 6k switchback 3157s on vled, but it does not state that they are ok for drls like it does for the plain white 6k 3157s…I listed the links below. I'm really just looking for some advice before i spend the money only to have them burn out right away, so if you have any input I'd be glad to hear it!

-White 3157 LED

http://www.vleds.com/bulb-type/reverse-back-up/3156-3157-led/6k-white-3157-21-led-parking-backup-light-bulbs-4057-1-pair.html

-Switchback 3157 LED

http://www.vleds.com/bulb-type/tail-brake-turn-signal/3157-3157ck-3156-led/switchback-led/6k-type-2-dual-color-changing-white-amber-switchback-42-high-power-led-turn-signal-bulbs-3157-ck-type-base-1-pair.html

I have them in my truck for about 4 years with no trouble. They are designed for daytime running lights in Chevy,GM trucks. I bought them off of EBAY for about 30usd. If you look at my LED pictures you can see how they look. In EBAY type '2011-1999 Silverado hyper white led daytime running'.

I love mine and have no problems.