How To: Bumper Mod

MID12sSSS

Looks really good, what kind of gap are we looking at between the bottom of grill and bumper? No chance of the two pieces rubbing ?

No chance of the grille and bumper rubbing. The bumper has a natural body line that tucks under the grill. If you strong arm it up and crank down the bracket bolts, then it may rub the fenders or headlights. It's all about how you position the bumper. Make sure all the body lines look good (left to right, front to back, etc), then bolt it down make fine adjustments here and there until its perfect. Doesn't take too long at all, but you can see in the results that something you may not have even noticed as a problem, can look so much more beautiful when fixed and done right. Thought about putting on a chin spoiler to top it all off, but am still on the fence about it.

Just did this today Brandon. Made my truck look so good. I hated that the bumper never sat flush! I'm running a chin spoiler on mine and I'm dropped I think I have 6-8 " off the ground she looks goooood now

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p742/Stevenaehrke/Mobile Uploads/2014-01/7D51B2B7-078E-4F39-BAE9-8A48D1C161DD_zpsequmyxxl.jpg. I didn't get a chance to take one after moving the bumper. It was too dark outside

Be sure to take and post pics of the newly aligned bumper when you can. We have the same drop and I'm really wanting to see that spoiler. :thumbs: