Motoforge 22X10 wheels

Wizard

Those of you know how hard these are to find as they are no longer made. I have 5!!

The four were just recently sent to California and triple chrome plated. The 5th is a new chrome wheel that has never been mounted ( includes center cap) .

The 4 include Kuhmo 305-40-22 tires with low miles. I will also include New Gorilla locking lug nuts. And these have TPMS sensors as well for those of you interested in putting these on a NNBS truck

This tire fits absolutely flush down side of truck ` I would consider them the PERFECT OFFSET.. These wheels are 29# -- yes lighter than stock..

These wheels were on my truck for 2 months after being chromed. I SOLD my new truck to get a diesel. They have been inside ever since.

Feel free to message me for pictures. I can send bigger pictures if needed. They are 99%

Thanks Guys

I would love to see these end up on another SSS and not on CRAIGSLIST.

[email protected]

post-1515-0-29278200-1389760528_thumb.jpg

post-1515-0-08973100-1389760545_thumb.jpg

post-1515-0-95011200-1389760569_thumb.jpg

Edited by DENTGUY (see edit history)

Sorry but were is the price? Haha. Saw comment were it says under the title but i still dont see it! Shoot me!

-Gmo

Full version has $3000 under the title. I don't think you can see it on mobile version Edited by TXBLKSS (see edit history)