BSER roll pan new in box

dkkustoms

Been a while since I've been on here, but I heard there are people looking for a BSER roll pan. I have an extra one still sitting in the original box. Don't really need or want to sell it but for the right price I will. I know someone mentioned selling a damaged one for $750 and I'm not sure if BSER is even making them any longer.

$1000 OBO includes shipping or meet locals in socal.

Edited by dkkustoms (see edit history)

good luck with the sale. Guys do want these. but its hard for somebody to drop 1k for a fiberglass pan that has to be molded to fit? asking more then double the price you might sit on it for along time. Got mine for $400.00 shipped GLWS.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

I think canadianVRss has one for sale to. I want it but funds are low right now.

Yeah that's crazy high for a roll pan. After all that fitting and prep work and paint. That's 1500+ installed.

I'm sure you had the best of intentions and carefully thought out your responses and tried not to be rude but alas you failed. You see, there is this thing called etiquette. You may have heard of it. Its generally considered rude to come into someones thread and advertise the same or similar item. It is also considered rude to come into someones for sale thread and make negative comments about the item and/or its price. I would also like to point out that this is a free market last I checked. I have the right to ask whatever price I like. I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head to buy the roll pan. I also mentioned that I don't need or want to sell it, but for the right price I would. Supply and demand will dictate the actual selling price. There are more than a couple of posts by different members looking for these roll pans. You should inform those people as to which retailer/manufacturer they should contact to immediately acquire the same or similar roll pan. Last I checked, BSER was not making them any longer and if he does, the time to get a group buy together can take a lot longer than someone might want to wait. I have at this moment a highly desired item in hand and ready to sell to the right buyer. You are obviously not that buyer. Should you feel the need to make negative posts/comments I kindly ask that you please refrain from posting in my thread and find somewhere else to post.

Edited by dkkustoms (see edit history)

What the hell is happening to this site ? I will only post to say this...If I REALLY wanted a pan, and this is the only one I could find, and I had the money, I WOULD BUY IT. If none of the above applied, I would laugh a little to myself at the price, keep my comments to myself, and move on as not to shit all over this thread. If Mods can't police every thread every minute of every day, and I understand completely that you can't, then at least come back to threads like this and ban the asshats that unload their diapers all over someone else's thread. Doesn't seem that illogical to me. Come on, get control of this site. It's not to late...

Didn't mean to be rude. Just shocked me someone would asked that much for a roll pan. Sorry for jacking your thread. Also I'm not advertising anything anyone has. I was just saying there's more than one witch means theres a little more supply than one. Glws!!

Edited by coal miner (see edit history)

A little shocked here as well, but it's his thread. Not trying to beat anyone down, or be an ass, and certainly not trying to clutter the OP thread, but my point again:

If you don't like the price, move on without making it more difficult for him to sell.

If you are interested, but don't like the price, PM the OP.

If you can find them somewhere else, available, and cheaper, buy it if you're looking for one.

Again, if I was looking for one NOW, and had the money, and availability was limited (which I believe it is, as last i remembered, BSER wasn't making them anymore), I would consider buying....at the very least, trying to talk him down via PM.