Well that settles it, I'm out.

zachm89

I don't need any more convincing than that. Two threads deleted within an hour with no form of explanation from the mods. This site has gone to hell along with most of the people who run it. For the select few that are still worth a damn, I apologize in advance if you chose to stay and be a part of a forum that used to seem more like a family rather than a bunch of no good, power pushing a-holes that instead of standing behind factual information posted by a knowledgeable person just shove them under the rug along with anyone who supports keeping this forum alive, truthful and informative. I refuse to be a part of such a place that condemns its members for posting factual information and standing up for what they know is right just because someone gets their feelings hurt and can't stand being told that they are wrong. It's been a good run, and I've made several good friends since I've been a part of this forum. But needless to say, it's not the same place it used to be by far. This post will be carried over to several other forums, beyond the reach of the moderators here, so that it cannot be so easily deleted and forgotten. There needs to be some serious changes around here and I for one stand with Brian, as I know several others do as well.

Zach

I've been out for a while too. But hell my topics get hi jacked and accused of bs as well yet my truthful posts get deleted. Whatever, this will be fun to watch. Then again what do I do for this site? Oh nothing other than magazine coverage... TWICE... Yeah whatever!! Politics and baby drama BS! Well said everyone. Brian had a bad truck and knows his stuff. Yet he gets banned for hurting someone's feelings! Be men. Jesus!!!

Edited by kcsilveradoss
language (see edit history)

Same here I haven't been a part of this site since the beginning but my posts and comments get deleted or edited because somebody's got to complain about my opinions. I'm also considering leaving this site simply because most people got to nag about a question and say why don't you search, well its not that easy to find something on this site unless you search just about every dang topic.

Some of you may have already found me on youtube my username is Johnny Rodriguez I have some vids of the ss camming and running an ls3 vette. there should be some more videos coming if y'all want to check em out as i may not be on this site much longer myself.

Same here I haven't been a part of this site since the beginning but my posts and comments get deleted or edited because somebody's got to complain about my opinions. I'm also considering leaving this site simply because most people got to nag about a question and say why don't you search, well its not that easy to find something on this site unless you search just about every dang topic.

Some of you may have already found me on youtube my username is Johnny Rodriguez I have some vids of the ss camming and running an ls3 vette. there should be some more videos coming if y'all want to check em out as i may not be on this site much longer myself.

This is exactly some of what I'm talking about. Take your youtube videos of your truck "camming" and running a vette and get out of this thread because its not relevant to this thread at all...

Im out. I was a admin on a different site for a couple years. I see where this is going fast. This WAS the exact reason for me leaving. Staff getting power hungry and flexing there powers on stupid stuff because they can. I havent been on for a long time but in the short time I have helped a couple members. Including one that I didnt even know and help deliver a bedcover to him.

This is exactly some of what I'm talking about. Take your youtube videos of your truck "camming" and running a vette and get out of this thread because its not relevant to this thread at all...

Winning

Im out. I was a admin on a different site for a couple years. I see where this is going fast. This WAS the exact reason for me leaving. Staff getting power hungry and flexing there powers on stupid stuff because they can. I havent been on for a long time but in the short time I have helped a couple members. Including one that I didnt even know and help deliver a bedcover to him.

Much props for that. I remember

Sucks to hear. But like you said. its gone to hell in a hand basket. Its not the forum it used to be and I too spend a lot of my time on other forums. It sucks to see all the memebers leaving but things have to change for it to be a decent site.At this rate this place will turn to a ghost town. Sucks to see it come down to this.