NFL PLAYOFFS

Blick05SS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Denver nor Seattle looked that great this weekend offensively. Denver always has trouble with San Diego. I think Denver will bounce back with a much stronger game against New England and I think San Francisco is too strong right now even in Seattle plus Russell Wilson hasn't performed to terribly great the past month. So my pics are Still Broncos vs. 49ers in Super Bowl.

I'll agree with you to an extent about that. 49ers and broncos defense are second to none and that is what won the chargers game. But Seattle offense is still really strong. All that I know is that these last games are going to be something to watch. But I still stand my ground with my picks.

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk 2

I dont know if is really fair to call Peyton a choke artist. Loosing games is not always the fault of the QB. Take last year for example Manning had a hell of a game but there defense could not stop the future Super Bowl champion Ravens. If there defense would have kept Flacco from throwing a 70 yard pass, The broncos would have probably been in the Super Bowl that year, maybe even won it. There are several other examples where Peyton threw 3-4 touchdown passes in a game, but still lost.

This year Denver has a much better defense, and he has a lot more weapons. I think this is going to be the year he beats Brady and hopefully shuts up the critics. Then I think he may retire.

I'm still saying Seattle and Denver with Seattle taking the ring. Seattle wants it too bad and you can tell.

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk 2

I think this is the way it will go also.

Uhhh-um. I've been a Chiefs fan forever and always will be - You gotta give them credit for at least making the playoffs coming off a 2 win season from last year...pretty damn impressive in my book!

I say Seattle and Denver and Denver wins the Super Bowl - Manning's having the best season of his career and I think will be unstoppable

I don't think anybody can take away what they did from one year to another. Winning that many games after going 2-14 the year before is a great accomplishment! I applaud you for sticking with your team through all the bad years as I am still doing the same with my Raiders. But they did have an easy schedule and I don't think they have what it takes yet to win a Super Bowl yet! Smith needs to open up more and not be afraid to air the ball out. Jamaal Charles is a beast but you can't solely rely on him as you saw what happened to the team when he went out with a concussion. I believe the Broncos as long as they have manning and KC are the top two teams in the AFC west for years to come. Chargers still have some work to do and well my Raiders need alot of work lol.

Just my 2 cents.