SSS Intimidator For Sale

*****2006 SSS Dale Earnhardt Edition Intimidator For Sale****** Only 933 made!

starting at $25,000 serious inquiries only. Expert insight on value welcomed.

- 77,015 miles

- BOSE System, aftermarket 7" Kenwood DVD/NAV

- premium everything, don't need to sell anyone here, you know more about these trucks than I do.

I inherited this truck from my dad who passed 2 years ago. I hate to sell it, but recently married and wife's car has 200k plus and I drive too much to keep putting miles on this baby. Its still in Excellent Condition. I baby this truck! 1 tiny tear approx. 1" wide in drive seat on the side, but is small enough that it has been glued back together. No dings or dents, its black so I see every tiny speck or chip, but keep it waxed and polished 12 months out of the year.

Aftermarket Exhaust. She PUUUURRRSS!! Passenger side picture file too large to attach apparently. post-25908-0-76751100-1387613642_thumb.jpg

post-25908-0-65218800-1387613269_thumb.pngpost-25908-0-83183000-1387613293_thumb.jpgpost-25908-0-87705400-1387613337_thumb.jpgpost-25908-0-91386700-1387613358_thumb.jpg*

OSRV MIRRORS W/ DRIVER SIDE AUTO DIMMING, PWR FOLD & ADJ. HEATED,
& TURN SIGNAL * TINTED GLASS * VORTEC 6000 HIGH OUTPUT V8 SFI ENGINE *
LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL * 20" CHROME WHEELS REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY WITH
CONTENT THEFT ALARM * ISRV MIRROR W/COMPASS & TEMP * LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING
WHL * UNIQUE SS BADGING * MONOCHROMATIC GROUND EFFECTS * BACKLIT WHITE FACED
GAGES SSI - DALE EARNHARDT INTIMIDATOR PKG. * SIX-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT *
REDUNDANT RADIO CONTROL EMBROIDERED HEADREST * REAR SPOILER * INTIMIDATOR
CUSTOM BADGING Z60

Thanks everyone for input. Hard to know since I've not seen another intimidator for sale. Have a buddy at a dealership and he said trade-in would be $18-$19k and that may be low because they can't search like for like with DEI pkg.

Thanks everyone for input. Hard to know since I've not seen another intimidator for sale. Have a buddy at a dealership and he said trade-in would be $18-$19k and that may be low because they can't search like for like with DEI pkg.

If you can get that on trade you better do it. I guarantee you won't get 19k cash for it.

• 8 months later...