I've got a beauty for sale! Never been to the site before but I figured if anyone would appreciate this truck the good people here would!

2006 Chevy Silverado SS Intimidator- Dale Earnhardt edition

76,300 miles most all highway or to and from work 10 miles. Bend new toyo proxes ST's. Dad was first owner and I inherited it from him. Paid off the loan and then got married and wife's truck is close to dead. I am selling to get 2 family fuel efficient rigs because I don't have room for 3 cars nor the money to do that. It's been a tough decision because ideally I'd like to garage it and pass it down to my son one day. It needs to go to a good home! This truck is babied. I never skip a maintenance and take it to the same Ace mechanic who my dad took it to and I keep it clean and waxed always. I have original stereo but put in a ken wood 7" DVD/navigation with integrated phone Bluetooth and steering wheel controls integrated to work with it. (That part alone was $300). Spare no expense for this gem.

I've got ads I just put up on eBay motors, autotrader, and eBay classifieds. I think auto trader has it listed in Kansas City, MO for some reason. Getting that fixed. I will reply with item numbers as soon as I am able to go get them.

Let me know if you're interested of have any advice. Thanks for viewing and god bless.