My Spoiler is for sale...

O2 WS6 TA

Your an idiot. I was asking if $100 was cool for a damaged unknown spoiler shipped. If you were not good with $100 that's fine that's why I asked what's the best price shipped. You came back with $180 when you advertised at $150. You have no negotiation skills.

I sold my ISS spoiler already for $160 locally. I also sold the stock SS spoiler for $150. Your UNKNOWN spoiler isn't gold. Good luck loser.

Some folks sure get butthurt when someone doesn't accept their offer. I thought my reply, "sorry, I cant..." was reasonable. Here's the more hurtful thing- My driveway looks like it does, and his, well, doesn't.

Some folks sure get butthurt when someone doesn't accept their offer. I thought my reply, "sorry, I cant..." was reasonable. Here's the more hurtful thing- My driveway looks like it does, and his, well, doesn't.

The $180 was the unreasonable part... I'm not hurt at all. Ill shave mine or get another kind of spoiler. You are the one that got offended of my $100 offer.

Edited by nevrenz (see edit history)

Actually, it would seem that you got offended that I didn't accept your offer to trade. That being said, it's not such a big deal, you just had to come whine up the thread with my unwillingness to deal with you.

Yeah, I'm annoying because I speak the truth, and truth told, we could claybar, Z2, Z5 and drink a case together and still have time to work over any black paint that has been that allegedly well maintained as yours clearly has.. All jokes aside, I appreciate it, but I'm in no way certain this is a JG spoiler, but regardless, I'll probably keep it and hang it on the wall in the shop before getting in an internet pissing match with some guy who lowballed me on it. This would be almost as ridiculous as me offering you $10Gs on the 'Hoe, which we both know is well worth more. Again, thanks, and Merry Christmas, and Feliz Navidad to the asshat in Cali. ;)