Race stars

GI.SS

Alright so in my quest for a lighter wheel someone finally came out with something that wasnt outrageously expensive and still looked good. Super lightwheight and direct bolt on. Im tossing around the idea of getting these for the SS and selling my 22's. Either chrome or black chrome, undecided yet. Im looking at 15X10 rears (they will make them, just not listed) and 17X7 front. with a 315 MT DR out back. Im open to opinions on this. I think it would look pretty mean.

null_zps6813ab38.png

front and rears 1499.80+ shipping

17X7 fronts $809.90 + shipping

15X10 rears $689.90 + shipping 6.5" backspacing

first 50 orders special pricing $1185 shipped

yes I have drums and 15" rear rims will fit. those with calipers will need the 17's

double post, my bad!

Edited by GI.SS (see edit history)

its an 06, which only came 2wd. Studded and bolted, LPE ported 317's milled .030", BTR Springs, lifters and PR's, BTR grind 22X 23X, TBSS intake, x-link, flex-fuel injectors, dougs headers, magnaflow, Bobby Brinkley built trans, yank ss3600, 3/4 drop, RPM Motorsports Tune

shes on the lighter side being a bare bones SS with no options really. Prob i have is each of my 22's weighs damn near 100 lbs a peice. If I can get away in the 35-40 ish lb range with a lightweight combo it would help me significantly to drop e.t.'s

its an 06, which only came 2wd. Studded and bolted, LPE ported 317's milled .030", BTR Springs, lifters and PR's, BTR grind 22X 23X, TBSS intake, x-link, flex-fuel injectors, dougs headers, magnaflow, Bobby Brinkley built trans, yank ss3600, 3/4 drop, RPM Motorsports Tune

shes on the lighter side being a bare bones SS with no options really. Prob i have is each of my 22's weighs damn near 100 lbs a peice. If I can get away in the 35-40 ish lb range with a lightweight combo it would help me significantly to drop e.t.'s

Oh ok I'm 06 also not too many RWD in here lol so I just assume everyone is AWD.

What's your ET now? Lucked out with the weight savings, that's a cheap way to shred some time.

Where do you want to be for ET?

And running stock gears and rear?

I'm trying to see how close to a 12 second pass I can get without touching the heads. I'm sure people will say its impossible if it hasn't already been done, but I think I'll try that before switching to the 6.2 L I have.

I'm running a Yank P.A.S. 3400 stall, cuz I was planning to run a shot of nitrous or boost. But I think the SS 3600 woulda been better suited for my new goal with the lq9.

How's the 3600 in your truck?

It's a beast with the converter. With just bolt ons an a tune I was 14.1 @ 97-8 ish consistent and haven't been able to hook since plus haven't been back in a while. I was told with my cam hitting 12.99's. Would be easy. So after picking up some heads and with some more weight reduction, maybe I can push her a little further. But I am specd for spray so we shall see how she progresses.