Ruger 10/22 .22LR - WTB

Stitches040

I just may... I'm off to a decent size gun show on March 22, 2014 ... I figure I'll just wait until then to purchase something ...

My neighbor offered me an old Bolt Action .22LR for $50.00 ... I told him sure ... We just need a time to drink beers over it ... :thumbs:

I would jump all over the neighbors rifle. Lack of traceability means a lot to me and $50 is chump change these days.

Lol ... Good luck ... You can find it, your just gonna pay an arm and a leg for it ...

lol yeah I know man, just thought id throw it out there never know when you might find a good deal somewhere.

lol yeah I know man, just thought id throw it out there never know when you might find a good deal somewhere.

The best deals I've found are at Walmart ... Mine puts out their ammo deliveries for Tue & Thur mornings ... But you have to go early, as it goes quick (before 8am). I'm averaging $0.05 a round, for .22LR ...

The best deals I've found are at Walmart ... Mine puts out their ammo deliveries for Tue & Thur mornings ... But you have to go early, as it goes quick (before 8am). I'm averaging $0.05 a round, for .22LR ...

That's where I usually go but I haven't had any luck lately.

Sounds like you guys are paying Canadian prices for ammo. Which I find odd because usually things are cheaper in the states. I've put a few thousand rounds through my 10/22 and it's pretty good out to 65-75 yards, after that I go to my savage mark ll FVXP. If you're close to the border and there's a cabelas on the Canadian side, it might be worth a crossing to stock up. My local cabelas has more ammo than you could carry.

Sounds like you guys are paying Canadian prices for ammo. Which I find odd because usually things are cheaper in the states. I've put a few thousand rounds through my 10/22 and it's pretty good out to 65-75 yards, after that I go to my savage mark ll FVXP. If you're close to the border and there's a cabelas on the Canadian side, it might be worth a crossing to stock up. My local cabelas has more ammo than you could carry.

I'd rather run the border with a stockpile of fresh Labatts Bleue!!!! .... :thumbs: