Terra Grapplers

catdaddy300

265/50/20 BF Goodrich T/A KDW ll.....they will rip up concrete before they break loose! Ok, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point. Plus they look sick as ****!

Go back to the 20s, the tires make it worth it!

I highly highly recommend treaddepot.com. I just bought a set of Cooper Zeon LTZ 305/40/22 tires on Wednesday. Tires were the lowest price I could find and the shipping was also the lowest I could find. Ups tracking says they should be at my house I Monday. So far I'm very satisfied!

I used to have a jeep commander. When i bought it it had some falken ziex tires. I hated them from day one but didnt want to replace them untill they were worn. I replaced them with zeon ltzs and wow, they were amazing tires. They were so comfortable, they were quiet, and they had Awesome road grip. They are hybrid performance tires. I couldnt believe how much better the handling was. They set me back 1200$ with the insurance but they were well worth it.