Intimidator SS photoshoot

SickChevy06

Oh cool I'm in Santa Ana too man, and yea I saw it at night next to where they had the pumpkin patch thing going on. I've been seeing a lot of sss in the area lately. Sometimes i go on thursdays to jack by bristol to check out some of the trucks that hang out there. some of my buddies are in diablos.

Post pics of your truck. Are you the supercharged silver birch that crespo has shot before with the black hood

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cool I'm in Santa Ana too man, and yea I saw it at night next to where they had the pumpkin patch thing going on. I've been seeing a lot of sss in the area lately. Sometimes i go on thursdays to jack by bristol to check out some of the trucks that hang out there. some of my buddies are in diablos.

Yea that was mine hahaha I was inside the truck the whole time.. I won't leave it alone specially at main place since they steal the trucks from there all the time! I rarely see SSS :( it's mostly clones now. Yea i have some friends from Diablos.

Yea that was mine hahaha I was inside the truck the whole time.. I won't leave it alone specially at main place since they steal the trucks from there all the time! I rarely see SSS :( it's mostly clones now. Yea i have some friends from Diablos.

Lol sounds like me. If I gotta stop by a store I'm rushing in and out. Plus i always try to park where there is camaras.

Hahaha really you were in there? You probably saw me then. I had my car at the time, and when I saw your truck it blew me away. I got off and took a pic of it.

Yea I saw someone taking a pic, hahaha that's funny what a trip! You stopped next to my truck took a quick pic and left. I was inside but you can't really see cuz i have limo all around and windshield tinted.

Here's a pic of my SSSilverbirch of how I bought it. Came with 24s, but I sold those and put the original stock 20s and dropped it a little. In my opinion these trucks look better with stocks. Next time i take it to the car wash i'll take some pics and post them up to see before and after.

post-25559-0-62136900-1384455231_thumb.jpg