For everyone hoping for new body style SS

LEVISER

Here is yet another link to another article on this truck.

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/05/chevy-silverado-cheyenne-headed-production-sema/

They seem pretty optomistic about this thing actually making it to production. But who knows. They are saying it will have the 6.2 liter in it.

It is a nasty looking truck. I'm defenitely digging it, but I would prefer an interior with a real center console and the option of a manual transmission.

Here is yet another link to another article on this truck.

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/05/chevy-silverado-cheyenne-headed-production-sema/

They seem pretty optomistic about this thing actually making it to production. But who knows. They are saying it will have the 6.2 liter in it.

It is a nasty looking truck. I'm defenitely digging it, but I would prefer an interior with a real center console and the option of a manual transmission.

Yeah I was just reading that article myself. I too would like a manual trans option, it would be great to me if it was treated like a ZR1/Z06 and only came in manual! Maybe if this thing hits production and does well, they will put some R&D into another level like they have done with the ZL1 and ZR1 and come out a year or two later with a 6.2 supercharged manual only bada$$!!!

I truly hope they build this, in one form or another. Problem is, they're never going to please everyone with a limited production model. If they make it standard cab, there will be those (like me) who would have liked extended cab. If it's 2WD, somebody will have wanted AWD (like me) or 4WD. If it's automatic, some will have wanted stick. With a limited production truck, I doubt the list of options can be too long.

That's why I always thought the SS was so perfect. Not as cramped as a standard cab, or as bulky as a crew cab. Not as limited in its function as a Lightning or SRT-10. It was a platform that performed relatively well as it was sold, but could be easily upgraded, either mildly, or as wild as you wanted.

Enough editorial... If they build it, I very likely will be signing up, if it meets MY needs. :)

• 4 weeks later...

They only saved about 350 lbs with all the carbon. In reality, give it some nice wheels, lose the carbon, LT level amenities, the 8.1" screen (the 4" is pitiful) and it would appeal to me

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

350lb is a lot when you're trying to go fast.

I understand that much. I was at the live reveal. They went through the specs. But if it gets made youre looking at a price that is Denali level or higher. A few things I liked were the front end, the wheels that will never make it to production, tire size, seats, and ride height

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro