FS: 2011 Silverado- Lowered with SS appearance and 6.2L Engine

stg313

Selling my 2011 Silverado LT with 6.2L V8 and 4 wheel drive and just shy of 29,000 miles.............

20131003-IMG_3839_zps3a04745e.jpg

Desirable factory options include the 6.2L engine (tow package), Bose audio, front leather bucket seats instead of the bench.

Oil changed every 3k miles with Rotella T6 full synthetic and Purlator Pure One filter.

Mods:

Belltech 4/5 drop with spindles and struts up front and flip kit in back.

Belltech Street Performance struts.

DJM Sway bars, front and rear.

K&N intake

Blackbear tune with handheld programmer

OBX headers

Gibson stainless catback with dual rear exit

Street Scenes SS style front bumper with black grill inserts

Colormatched rear bumper because the chrome looked bad

Blacked out rear bowtie

Z71 front grill

Extang Trifecta tonneau cover

Linex bed liner (with lifetime warranty)

Trail Blazer SS replica wheels, 22" with Falken Ziex tires size 285/40/22. Tons of tread.

35% ceramic window tint all around (not windshield)

Paint sealant and protection plan from Xilon. They will pull all dents out for free and if the clear coat peels they will repaint the panel. Doesn't cover scratches.

Stock parts that will be included include the front bumper, intake and OEM suspension components. I also have a set of the stock 20" Texas Edition wheels that Ill be selling as well. Included for asking price or $900 otherwise. If you would rather have the 20s then you can take $800 off the asking price and I will keep the 22s.

On to more pix:

20131003-IMG_3838_zps813f25aa.jpg

20131003-IMG_3841_zps6c3f53eb.jpg

20131003-IMG_3846_zps4a43c2bd.jpg

20131003-IMG_3843_zpsaaae9cfd.jpg

20131003-IMG_3835_zpsc3eb52d8.jpg

20131003-IMG_3849_zpsd7a730f9.jpg

20131003-IMG_3848_zps194ff557.jpg

20131003-IMG_3850_zps10ffebef.jpg

The bad (I can provide better pix of all damage if you want):

1 of the TBSS replicas has a tiny bit of curb rash, the other 3 are perfect.

Front bumper has a scratched up front left corner (pictured)

Drivers side rear door has a scratch on the bottom

Rear bumper has a nickel sized paint chip that I tried to hide it with spray paint

No heated seats. WTF Chevy.

Asking $29,500 or best offer!

Pix of the truck with the other wheels at Carlisle:

f499cb13.jpg

Call Dennis at 703-623-4597 and feel free to text me with any questions! Located in Lorton VA 22079

EDIT:

A few things to add that I seem to have left out: 29k miles. The tune was done in person, I basically have the autocal for no real reason. All interior lights are LED. The window tint was $300- ceramic reflects heat to keep the interior cool! It will never turn purple and has a lifetime warranty through the manufacturer.

Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)

Good luck with the sale Dennis I liked that truck since I saw it at Carlisle, what's next?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Still very much considering what to get, but I am leaning on a C63 AMG currently. Also being considered is the CTS-V and maybe an Audi S5. Well see!

Gorgeous truck.

As far as your choices of a new ride I say be leery of the CTS-V. Although motor wise not in the same class I have an 2008 CTS. I've had nothing but problems with the sunroof. The drains are constantly clogged up and magically come undone. Luckily it's still all covered under the certified warranty, but it has caused me and the wife to look into getting something else before it expires. My in-laws have an 09 CTS and their friend has an 08 as well. We all have the same problems with the sunroof drains.

Edited by skymynx (see edit history)

Gorgeous truck.

As far as your choices of a new ride I say be leery of the CTS-V. Although motor wise not in the same class I have an 2008 CTS. I've had nothing but problems with the sunroof. The drains are constantly clogged up and magically come undone. Luckily it's still all covered under the certified warranty, but it has caused me and the wife to look into getting something else before it expires. My in-laws have an 09 CTS and their friend has an 08 as well. We all have the same problems with the sunroof drains.

Anything I buy is going to come with a warranty so I am not too concerned about that. One of my good friends works at a cadillac dealer so if I end up with a caddy I can just trade cars with him for a day to get service done.

A few things to add that I seem to have left out: 29k miles. The tune was done in person, I basically have the autocal for no real reason. All interior lights are LED. The front passenger side LED works only sometimes and for some reason I never got around to fixing it. All the rest are soo bright that it really doesnt matter. The window tint was $300- ceramic reflects heat to keep the interior cool! Will never turn purple and has a lifetime warranty through the manufacturer.

• 3 weeks later...