2003 red SS part out...78k miles

dpoole5074

Okay guys , well I bought a 03 SS off here thanks to the help of dave @ KrausMotorSports being it used to be his truck, and now I am gonna part it out as it will cost to much to fix and will not be benificial to me with a salvaged title....Good news for you all though cause he took VERY good care of this truck...The only thing that is not going to be sold is the engine and tranny...A stock 4l60E will be for sale but that will be out of my 04 SSS...besides that there is nothing on this truck I will not sell and let me tell you this thing is in great shape,,,So I have seen other posts on here and think I am gonna just ask you all to let me know what you need and what you are willing to pay, do not low ball and I will split shipping and give you a money back guarantee if you are not happy with the part...I will post pics tomorrow morning of the truck as it is at my shop and I am at home...You need a part let me know and I will take a pic and send to you and we can go from there...Interior is in GREAT shape...WOW...if anyone has any questions please respond or text me at 308-765-0397...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Passenger side mirror cover? Actually, if both sides are real nice, i'll take the pair.

And if possible (but i'm not gonna hold my breath on this one) driver's seat heater? Mine is burned out.

Edited by NipRing (see edit history)