Belltech shocks installed!!

onebadmax

Guys, I cannot say enough good things about Tony (NorcallSS). I bought all four shocks from him on Thursday, they arrived today. Tony even emailed me to make sure I was getting the correct products.

Now on to the ride. Wow what a difference, the factory shocks don't even compare. These shocks are worth every penny. If you're on the fence about buying these, just buy them already. 100 percent better than stock.

Thanks again, Tony.

Waid

Guys, I cannot say enough good things about Tony (NorcallSS). I bought all four shocks from him on Thursday, they arrived today. Tony even emailed me to make sure I was getting the correct products.

Now on to the ride. Wow what a difference, the factory shocks don't even compare. These shocks are worth every penny. If you're on the fence about buying these, just buy them already. 100 percent better than stock.

Thanks again, Tony.

Waid

How many miles did you have on your originals?

I just installed mine today and man what a difference! Tony is awesome don't know him real well but every email or question I had he returned an answer almost instantly! I guarantee you anything I need if he has it will be ordering it from him no doubt about it!

I got a set from Tony also and love them. I was on the fence between these and the bilsteins but after talking with tony I went with the belltechs. Thanks again Tony for all the help and now that the wife and I just picked up a 07 TBSS i'll be calling about that next lol.

You are the man Tony !!!!! i will be in touch i think iam gonna go with keys in front and shackles in rear for a 1 inch alround for now and all four corners will have bell tech street shocks, with that set up i should be able to adjust rear from one to two inch and throw on spindles in front for two and already have shocks on later on??

Does anyone know about the shipping of these shocks from Tony. I can't get ahold of him in any my messages. I paid for them and have no shipping info. Onebadmax how long did your shipping take. Any sort of help on this would be greatly appreciated.