2015 Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon/Yukon XL

diggerdan11

Gm just released pictures and a little info on the 2015 large SUV's

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013/09/12/gm-chevrolet-gmc-tahoe-suburban-yukon-denali-suvs/2803349/

I really like the interior, but I think the front end look is going to have to grow on me. Im not 100% sure about it right now. I cant wait to see them in person since GM press photos always look like crap.

Notice the Tahoe/Suburban wheels, very SSS like

More info

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f18/first-look-2015-gmc-yukon-yukon-xl-132913/

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f13/first-look-2015-chevrolet-suburban-tahoe-132921/

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

wow is all i can say here....hold on...(checks calender)... nope not April 1st..... yukon is ok. but really what happened to the tahoe??? did they heat up the silverado front end and put it in a 200 mph wind tunnel?

wow is all i can say here....hold on...(checks calender)... nope not April 1st..... yukon is ok. but really what happened to the tahoe??? did they heat up the silverado front end and put it in a 200 mph wind tunnel?

My thoughts exactly... ass end is ok but.... holy mini-van

My fiancé is ready to get a new escalade and I'm scared its gonna be but ugly in 2015 so I'm trying to get her to get a 2014. From the drawings I don't like it at all.

so she's has the whole family planned out already and you guys haven't even said I do yet?:D

Around here all the soccer moms drive new Lexus,Porsche or Suburban/Escalades.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

The Hoe headlights look like they add a little wing to the bottom of some ford headlights. I don't like it, looks cheap. The GMC looks better but I still don't care for it. Also is it just me or is anyone else tired of the full size truck "who can have the biggest cheap looking chromed out grill" competition. I don't even want to know what the new HD's will look like.

The only thing that bugs me about the Chevy's is the little section of the body that ticks into the headlights. If they would have just made that straight it would look better.

I am not feeling the new GMC's at all, but I dont care for the current Yukon's either

I must admit the 15 Yukon Denali I do like. Less bubbly shapped than the NNBS which I like. Pretty clean, simple and will be available with 6.2 EcoTec. 420hp stock hp aint bad for a SUV. Few bolt-ons as we know, some tuning and there you go....