Ric's Intimidator SS build

ric

Good lookin truck, tasteful mods too. Damn, the grille though....! Can't believe you painted the silver mesh. Probably could've made some cash off someone who wanted to trade for their regular black ss grille. I love the silver mesh for the ISS, I put it on my single cab clone I'm building.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Ok so I haven't done anything to the ride latey, just bearly last week I received the gauge pod I had ordered. Gonna start changing some things a bit. Ill post pics of the pillar along with the gauges that are gonna go with it once I get some free time

• 2 weeks later...

You just cant beat those SSS rims on these trucks......they just plainly look GOOD. And I like the tint on the windshield also. Mine come with it already and thought I wasn't going to like it but sure keeps the sun out of the eyes. Don't know what percent the tint is on my truck but during the day it gets to be kind of hard to see the gauges so I find myself turning on the running lights. But nice looking truck!

You just cant beat those SSS rims on these trucks......they just plainly look GOOD. And I like the tint on the windshield also. Mine come with it already and thought I wasn't going to like it but sure keeps the sun out of the eyes. Don't know what percent the tint is on my truck but during the day it gets to be kind of hard to see the gauges so I find myself turning on the running lights. But nice looking truck!

Sounds like you probably have about a 20% or 35% tint on the windshield.

Post pics I can tell you roughly what tint it is. I have windshields tinted on my cars, only way to do it lol

here are some pics of the pod with the gauges, i went with the oil pressure, air/fuel ratio, and boost gauge. not that im boosting now but it wil be in the near future! ps theyre all autometer gauges maybe later ill upgrade to better ones

20140311_002320.jpg

20140311_002218.jpg

and well just this past weekend i started to remove the headliner to do it black, something i been wanting to do for a long time. just wasnt digging the tan color one. this is how it looked before

20140303_095445.jpg

and well as of now its like this

20140309_185152.jpg

ill post a pic of whenever the black one is back up the guy said itll take em a couple of days to do it, its usually the same or next day but eh i told em not to rush it, i wont be needing it now since i have to paint all the tan color plastics black too to match the whole interior

heres a teaser pic taken last week, the day was perfect! but the truck a little dirty. just wanna show yall how it looks now. gonna make a few changes on the outside too soon

20140301_134617.jpg