Ric's Intimidator SS build

ric

so i shouldve done the build thread a long time ago but its never too late since i still have lots of plans for it lol i just had a lil spare time today to do it. well i bought the truck back in feb 2012 and for the first year it was basically stock looking till the last couple of months which i kinda gave it a makeover. but this is how it started.

when it was at the dealer

YA_640.jpg

brought it home after a 3 hour drive

DSC07468.jpg

started to take off things that i didnt want and bought the air ducts

DSC07480.jpg

sold the 24s it had and found me some 22s reps

DSC07496.jpg

lowered it later with some control arms

DSC07666.jpg

at the aligment shop

DSC07676.jpg

new rotors from r1 concepts, installed them right away

DSC07672.jpg

DSC07681.jpg

after some painting lol

DSC07682.jpg

removed grille for paint, wasnt really diggin the factory silver one

DSC07692.jpg

DSC07693.jpg

did all black along with new headlights

DSC07695.jpg

painted drums black along with the tip lol, just till i get a fully done exhaust

DSC07702.jpg

installed some decals along with the sss.com sticker

DSC07736.jpg

DSC07738.jpg

did a 5% tint on the front and a small eyebrow

DSC07742.jpg

and well this is how it sits now as of today september 2013, took me a while to get it here but still have plans for it, but like they say slowly but surely lol

DSC07752.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love every aspect of what you have done with this truck, my favorite DEI SSS I have ever seen. I am not a drop person, but I think you have done a tasteful job with it, love the red bow tie, blacked out grille and graphics on the hood. Very clean truck.

How do you like the R1 concept rotors? How is the difference in stopping power?

thanks everyone for the nice comments means alot!, as for the drop i did a 3/3 , 3" control arms up front and shackles and hangers on back, did two inches on hangers and one on shackles, i can still do another inch on back but i like how it sits.

Where did you get the rep rims from? Much better looking then the ones that were on there.

i got those from someone selling them off craigs around this area. and yes they do look 10x better lol

I love every aspect of what you have done with this truck, my favorite DEI SSS I have ever seen. I am not a drop person, but I think you have done a tasteful job with it, love the red bow tie, blacked out grille and graphics on the hood. Very clean truck.

How do you like the R1 concept rotors? How is the difference in stopping power?

thanks man glad you like it, its all little details and stuff. and as for the brakes i did feel a difference but maybe because i installed new brake pads too while i was at it. but they do cool faster than the stock ones since they are drilled