What's with our mods?

THATGUYCRUZ

Question

Just curious, why do our mods seem to lock or completely delete topics? Someone today posted in a old DUI thread and they locked it. So what if its old. Another time members were trying to get bac a banned member and they locked that one also. Another topic was stated about the same issue and they deleted it all together. I'm not a smart man and all but if the site is doing bad, don't you think mods doing things like this will continue to hurt the site? I wanted to leave a comment in the DUI thread but nope couldn't do it cause someone locked it. And yes I realized before I wanted to post that it was from 07. Just speaking my mind. What do you guys think?

Edited by THATGUYCRUZ (see edit history)

If a thread is 7 years old and is worth keeping open, i.e.: mechanical issue, brake job, esier way to do a modification, that thread will remain open ...

If it is a 7 year old thread and there is truly no value to the thread at this point. It will be closed.

If the new poster, who dug up this thread, wants to start a new thread and share his own DUI experience, fine ...

I am the Moderator who who closed it. If you need more clarification, I suggest you PM me ...

Well I suggest you and the rest of these trolls on here that run their mouth read the first two words in this thread that state "just curious" cause y'all are the morons that turned this into a big deal for no reason when I was asking a simple question. If you had said first without everyone else putting their two sense into it I would have dropped it but everyone wants to be a smart ass all of a sudden. If that's the case you "moderators" need go start closing every single old b.s. thread than. So go head and close this one while your at it.

*Thread moved to proper location*

Unfortunately for some of our problem children, this forum has rules, which moderators like myself have to enforce when people step out of line. If anybody here has a problem with what we moderators do and how we do it, feel free to PM us.....

Yes, this thread is now closed. :locked02:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)