BSER rollpan BNIB

Blick05SS

I have one already, and don't need one, but might be interested in 3-12 months, weather permitting. JK, as much as Bob has talked about the condition of his mold and doing "one last run" 3 times, I say your price is not unfair. GLWS

My starting bid was $350, and was willing to pay up to $550, I hope that clears things up. You even said you did not respond so you honestly do not know what I was willing to pay. I was willing to work with you on price, but at $700 this could be just under a $2000 project as it will need paint and proper fitment.

Again, good luck with the sale. This is no bashing, just being honest.

not trying to be disrespectful here or anything like that but as long as i have been a member here when ever you have said you are interested or thinking about getting something in a group buy or what have you ,you have always backed out , i have yet to see you pull the trigger on anything...so i dont blame him for not taking you serious just calling it how i see it.

P.S. if you pay 2k to get this pan fitted and painted you got bent over... lol