Cowl hood for 2006?

I'd love to get a cowl hood similar to the goodmark ones like the pictures below but no matter how hard I look I only run across ones for the 03-05 grille. My single cab has the 2006-2007 grille on it and is a 2007 classic so it wont look right. Does anyone know of someone who makes a similar hood?

wct05060.jpg

Ya there's a few look up reflexxion.

I'll try and look up the other companies after work but there all the same style

I went looking on their site and the only one I saw that fits a 2006 is this one. It is a good looking hood but not as in your face as I'm looking for. Thanks though man looking forward to hearing some more suggestions.

708600.JPG

Ya that's the only one, and it's only about a 2" raise compared to the 03-05 cowl which I believe is about a 3". What I would do is get that 06 style cowl and fill that center gap, cuz the way it sits I'm not a fan of it at all. And I think that will give the raise some more definition.

There's another place that makes one based off the newer HDs but it's not a cowl hood like your loooking for. Search the forum I think I posted a picture not to long ago.