Noticeable drop and clearance?

Thing1

I have been thinking about doing a 2/4 on my rcsb clone lately but am worried that for my money it wont be a very noticeable drop. I think a 2/4 looks perfect on an SS Silverado but on a rcsb without cladding a 2/4 doesn't seem to do much, maybe its just the pictures I was looking at? Can someone clarify if they have seen one in person and if it was noticeable? I want people to see it and know that its a lowered truck, however I still want to have daily driver capabilities.

My next idea (Which I was kinda hoping to avoid...) was to go 4/6 with a c'notch. I have seen plenty of 4/6 single cabs in pictures and they seem to sit just right, however I read somewhere that the trucks frame will only have 4" off the ground, which scares the hell out of me with these roads :( . I was hoping maybe someone like Norcal who is a master at lowering stuff could give me a word of advice, and let me know if this information is true or not. A measurement of the lowest point of a 4/6 or how drive-able this drop actually is would be great to know before I spend the money!

Thanks guys.

i just finished a customers turck i set uip with

belltech 2-3 inch front drop springs

front belltech sp shocks

rear shackles/hangers

rear belltech sp shocks

Next round of mods i will be setting it up with

22x9 tbss gloss black wheels

285 40 22 front

AND GET THIS

Eric Vaughn will widen the rears to 10.5 and I will be stuffing some 325 40 22 hankooks

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

i just finished a customers turck i set uip with

belltech 2-3 inch front drop springs

front belltech sp shocks

rear shackles/hangers

rear belltech sp shocks

Next round of mods i will be setting it up with

22x9 tbss gloss black wheels

285 40 22 front

AND GET THIS

Eric Vaughn will widen the rears to 10.5 and I will be stuffing some 325 40 22 hankooks

gota few pic of before and after?

i dont have a short bed, i got a long bed and i know the fronts different but i got a 2-4 drop with 22s, 305/40 tires and i think it sits absolutely perfect. i dont know if the pics could help you but it had the same exact stance as what your looking for. it is very noticeable. every time i look at the front wheel gap i love it all over again cause it sits perfect in my eyes. i think i would like another inch lower in rear i think but if i put anything in bed it works out great cause i have a little room to give so i dont hit bumps and worry about the tires hitting the wheel arches. (the black one lol)

null_zps6b9abd5a.jpg

F96E186C-C529-436F-8CD3-7527BFFAABBB-4044-000001DF9AC69A34_zpsb6150cdc.jpg

511E0952-E37D-4E3E-B368-5DD7A85BF3D4-1114-000000DD68038DF0.jpg

54031bd8.jpg

• 3 months later...