blnaway's 2003 N/A build

BLNAWAY

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant help but to realize how clean your truck is. Looks real good.

thanks it's my baby since I don't have kids yet lol

You work at a dodge dealership?

yup have for years actually bought my truck from a dodge dealer lol u still work for ford?

Where did you order the ss door sills?

there was a group buy some time last year got them thru that then had another member on here hydro dip them

Should have my PCM back from John tomorrow morning can't wait to see how see runs

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone. I purchased this truck a couple of months ago and thought I would post the updates here instead of starting my own thread. So far since owning the truck I have installed a Volant cold air intake with the ram air scoop, and I have just redone the entire exhaust with Speed Engineering 1 7/8 headers, 2.5" stainless pipes, Magnaflow straight through mufflers, magnaflow stainless X pipe, with two 3" tips exiting right before the passenger rear tire. I also had the Blackbear efi scan tool tune to go along with these mods and fix a solenoid code that the stall converter was causing.

The drivers side header bolt was broken off in the block and I ended up taking the fender off in order to get a good drilling angle so I could retap it. It's all good now though.

I don't have any pictures of the headers or intake on hand but I'm sure everyone's seen them before.

I plan on doing electric fans next and upgrading the heads and adding a bigger cam. I haven't done much reading on head upgrades but I think I have decided to go with the Texas Speed 228R cam to go with the 3200 stall.

9EX0HzCh.jpg

Edited by TDPalmer (see edit history)