blnaway's 2003 N/A build

BLNAWAY

Ahh, you said a few guys. I thought I was the only one to date and didn't want to be mistaken about it. Mine was slightly larger duration but less lift.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Listen to this cat boys, dude will get you to your goals. But it wont be a bolt on and go deal, running quick n/a in these trucks is tough and takes time

I got lucky. You know what they say, sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got lucky. You know what they say, sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut

even a broken clock is right twice a day.... just kidding bro, no question in my mind you know your shit

even a broken clock is right twice a day.... just kidding bro, no question in my mind you know your shit

That's funny right there!!!!!

So I'm looking to possibly get a set of 799 heads ik they have a lil more compression over factory 317 I do plan on port n polish heads either way weather they be (799/317) my question would the 799 benefit my build these would be bare heads that way I can polish get em loaded with valves and spring and be ready to install when I tear into the motor that way I wouldn't have to wait on upgrading my or messing up my only set of factory head

What do you guys think?

i like the idea :thumbsup: the bump in compression will help a lot and your ptv clearence will be more tolerable than if you were to mill your factory castings.

good to know that was guna be my next ?? Was clearance but covered that :thumbsup:

i like the idea :thumbsup: the bump in compression will help a lot and your ptv clearence will be more tolerable than if you were to mill your factory castings.

There will be less ptv with the 799 heads. Valve size being equal

• 1 month later...

Hey man your gonna want that 3600 stall make sure it comes with lock up, should be around 1100 and for all motor purposes your gonna want some 243 heads will raise your stock compression from 10-1 to 11.4-5-1 something like that but ill tell you right now I'm running a 3200 stall and i havent gotten the retune it launches great and gas is alright but once i get the 243 heads because i want to stay all motor for a little while as well the gas will be gone lol thats why I want to keep the stock 317s just in case the 243s get too brutal on gas remember man all motor applications any high hp application kills gas should run 12s for sure with all motor cam head setup and 3600 stall