blnaway's 2003 N/A build

BLNAWAY

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your still gonna need more to be in the 12's. maybe go with so diff heads. Your prob gonna be a low 13 with what u described.

ive read a few guys get high 12s with close to same build but have slightly smaller cam than what i got...dont get me wrong im not guna be mad if i dont hits 12s this isnt being built for strictly track purpose...it ment to be a fun DD that will hold its own

Who? What platform truck?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

technically, it can be a 12 sec dd and N/A build.... with a wet nitrous kit. it would make for alot of fun at track and should make goals very easy. leave track, shut off system and your ready to drive home and to work the next day.

will be a fun build to follow. subscribed!

This is my plan until i build a badass engine. Hopefully in the next couple months ill have my 243's n a 100 to 150 shot

you.....page 2-3 in link unless I misunderstood you the cam you had at that point is slightly smaller than mine currently and at that point you had p/p factory heads....correct?

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/82263-cammed-the-ss/page-2

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2you.....page 2-3 in link unless I misunderstood you the cam you had at that point is slightly smaller than mine currently and at that point you had p/p factory heads....correct?http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/82263-cammed-the-ss/page-2

Ahh, you said a few guys. I thought I was the only one to date and didn't want to be mistaken about it. Mine was slightly larger duration but less lift.

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

Ahh, you said a few guys. I thought I was the only one to date and didn't want to be mistaken about it

true ...ill try n be more specific next time LOL

Ahh, you said a few guys. I thought I was the only one to date and didn't want to be mistaken about it. Mine was slightly larger duration but less lift.

Listen to this cat boys, dude will get you to your goals. But it wont be a bolt on and go deal, running quick n/a in these trucks is tough and takes time

Listen to this cat boys, dude will get you to your goals. But it wont be a bolt on and go deal, running quick n/a in these trucks is tough and takes time

o ya this isn't guna get done in a few months..... I'm hoping possibly by first of year if that ..... Like I said it has to be DD so that means that this my only real vehicle I have so it getting done I process getting all the other "easier" stuff done first along the line while I collect parts to get into the motor so that way the cam is the last step and I "shouldn't" have to worry to much about things braking because of the cam

This is true Brad is one of the members that I always want his op and any help he can give I'm all ears.

im exactly the same and can't wait to hear his experience and hopefully get me close to my goal. And of course with the help of my tuner aswell Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

technically, it can be a 12 sec dd and N/A build.... with a wet nitrous kit. it would make for alot of fun at track and should make goals very easy. leave track, shut off system and your ready to drive home and to work the next day.

will be a fun build to follow. subscribed!

could but all I would think about is the movie hit n run...if this YouTube link works?....

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)