BSER CUSTOM SS ROLLPAN!!

seanyb

Well, ill keep an eye out for another group buy, but i HIGHLY doubt it'll happen. Time and time again someone has popped in wanting a rollpan, and BSER has stated that he has made the last of the pans as the mold is deteriorating. The batch that was sold to Diesel Addict wassort of the last Hooray... But if there's some kind of miracle and more are made, im sure you can get enough people to jump in the group buy, myself included. But like said above, cash talks. Lots of these threads fall through as 50people will say "im in" and maybe 10% of people will come through and hand over the money. Anyway, lets see what happens...

shoot me a email! [email protected]

heck someone send me some pictures of close up and how it mounts and ill make a mold for it. molds are not very complicated. I used to make the fiberglass and carbon hoods for the atvs. its not rocket science.

^^^^^

There it is someone send this guy pics and get then selfs a roll pan.

It's a mystery why no one else has done one with these trucks being out for so long. Im sure the market isn't big for them but then again there a lot of crafty people out there.

I wouldn't make it exactly since it is known to require a lot of work to make fit right. I would make one similar with excess material to trim instead of having to have a body shop add and blend.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

I'd have to make a mold but iv done them before. All I'm really concerned with is how they mount. Il get to making a plug here towards the end of September. I'm just too busy at the moment. Anyone with pictures can pm me.