BSER CUSTOM SS ROLLPAN!!

seanyb

we have bought a bulk order and sold them off before, and if you guys cant get a group buy organized but a few of you want one for sure, maybe ill make another order :thumbs:

Thats why u have to fit it and he clearly states that.

x1000 :lol:

If you have someone that knows WTF they are doing you wont run into this

It took the guy I had install mine almost 8 hours to get it right. Most are to cheap to pay that therefor you end up with shawty results. Mine was spot on

x100,000 :wtf:

every truck will require a slightly different fitment, there is not and will not be any roll pan for an SSS that just "fits" up 100% perfectly to them...each truck will vary slightly from many factors. not to mention the caldding is plastic and double sided taped on the top and edge, and many have been repaired/painted. so they are all in different positions, etc etc. all comes down to how and who puts it on to have it done right or not :)

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

we have bought a bulk order and sold them off before, and if you guys cant get a group buy organized but a few of you want one for sure, maybe ill make another order :thumbs:

x1000 :lol:

x100,000 :wtf:

every truck will require a slightly different fitment, there is not and will not be any roll pan for an SSS that just "fits" up 100% perfectly to them...each truck will vary slightly from many factors. not to mention the caldding is plastic and double sided taped on the top and edge, and many have been repaired/painted. so they are all in different positions, etc etc. all comes down to how and who puts it on to have it done right or not

I'd like to order one and would participate in a bulk order. I just didn't want to buy 6 or more to obtain one.

• 1 month later...

sse_95070128_g3rollpan.jpg

also to add on the topic of someone creating a new cladding I just seen a Black SS at the local grocery store that had a different rear body clad with a regular roll pan. they are out there just have to find the company. to show what I mean go here...http://www.streetsideauto.com/p/street-scene-generation-3-roll-pan-950-70128/?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adword&utm_content=pla&gclid=CPKLrv7Q4bgCFe4-MgodkVEAhA

@ kelleyperformance i would definately in [email protected], but you should already have my email im that guy thats been sending you emails for about a year now trying to get your shop address, so i could send down my electronics for the l.e.d. conversion. im not trying to put you on blast. i would just like the access to the same treatment everyone else gets.

@ kelleyperformance i would definately in [email protected], but you should already have my email im that guy thats been sending you emails for about a year now trying to get your shop address, so i could send down my electronics for the l.e.d. conversion. im not trying to put you on blast. i would just like the access to the same treatment everyone else gets.

John is extremely busy. Give him a break.

Here's his address...

John Kelley (Kelley Performance)

601 N Federal HWY

Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

(954) 647-8536

Plus, for LED conversion, why dont you try Steve (GM Gauge Guys)?

Thanks for the address im not beating up on any body. But the last returned email ive gotten was back in feb. And I wanted to use john for two reasons 1 im in florida so is he 2 steve only does the guages not everything else.

And back to the topic is anyone starting a group buy on theese roll pans

John is in and out the hospital quit a bit I don't want to get into his personal business but he's a really good guy. I've been there about 5 times and his work is quality.

Thanks for the address im not beating up on any body. But the last returned email ive gotten was back in feb. And I wanted to use john for two reasons 1 im in florida so is he 2 steve only does the guages not everything else.

And back to the topic is anyone starting a group buy on theese roll pans

I'm in. [email protected]

Even after its fitted/painted and mounted.. Look at that picture he posted in post #1. Look right under the rear taillight. Where the rear cladding connects to that roll pan.. I mean the rest of the roll pan looks great, but those corners where the pan connect to the cladding, Im definitely not a fan of. Now my opinion is only going off of pictures, I have not seen one in person. So they could look way better in person than in the pictures.. But that corner rubs me the wrong way.

Then don't hire a shitty body guy. Pauls pan fit HORRIDLY and his first body guy couldn't do shit with it. Went to a friend of mine who is very experienced with fiberglass and it looks ****ing perfect.

You can't cut corners when it comes to stuff like this. Too many people do and blame the maker for it and ruins their rep and freaks out the new guys, it's sad to see posts like this.

Then don't hire a shitty body guy. Pauls pan fit HORRIDLY and his first body guy couldn't do shit with it. Went to a friend of mine who is very experienced with fiberglass and it looks ****ing perfect.

You can't cut corners when it comes to stuff like this. Too many people do and blame the maker for it and ruins their rep and freaks out the new guys, it's sad to see posts like this.

It's true, my first pan fit like crap, but all the cladding is different. It's all about the body guy you have. Pan looks mint now, look to spend 1000 on fitment, prep and paint. Shout out to Robert who makes the pans for sending me another and keeping in contact. Probably the best customer service I've every had, especially across boarder. Excellent man to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't willing to pay $100 just for the other member to make money off. The member I am talking about never comes on this site and never had heard from him since (not BSER). And yes these roll pans need to be worked on a bit to fit our trucks like B stated. I'm not taking sides but this is known.

With this said, I am considering possibly doing something in the fall or winter if my garage is limited depth wise. Maybe we can get some buyers interested and do a group purchase. This would not be "I am in" type situation, but a pay to play situation.

If your still interested shoot me a email at [email protected]