BSER CUSTOM SS ROLLPAN!!

seanyb

Hey ss fans!! I have recently gone under the hunt of looking for a custom fitting rollpan that works with the Silverado ss sideskirts. as far as it goes with buying one online or from a dealership is literaly impossible unless you trim your sideskirts...so I researched on this site and found out that there is a a guy who goes under BSER and he makes these roll pans himself they are simply stunning! nicest roll pan ive ever seen in my opinion. because he is a a private distributor he needs over 5 orders too even think of making any. so don't believe anyones forum I have talked too BSER and this is what he told me too do. they use too go around $400 for the whole roll pan I DONT know if that has changed. so please give me your emails if your interested and I will pass them on to BSER and we can make all our silvys just alittle more gorgeous thanks sean.

post-25378-0-68139500-1370196378_thumb.jpg

Lol this is like the 1000th thread on this topic. A guy named diesel addict (I believe) purchased 10 from bser so he didn't have to wait to get one made. He is now selling the extra nine he has. I am guessing he still has at least a couple laying around. Your best bet is to shoot him a pm.

Lol this is like the 1000th thread on this topic. A guy named diesel addict (I believe) purchased 10 from bser so he didn't have to wait to get one made. He is now selling the extra nine he has. I am guessing he still has at least a couple laying around. Your best bet is to shoot him a pm.

Been there done that the diesel addict guy sold out of the rollpans and isn't ordering any more through BSER. the only way too get this rollpan is through bser and only bser

Yeah he is the one who makes/distributes them. I would get a group buy on this site going. That's what everyone else in the past has done. I'm surprised diesel addict already sold out....

I wasn't willing to pay $100 just for the other member to make money off. The member I am talking about never comes on this site and never had heard from him since (not BSER). And yes these roll pans need to be worked on a bit to fit our trucks like B stated. I'm not taking sides but this is known.

With this said, I am considering possibly doing something in the fall or winter if my garage is limited depth wise. Maybe we can get some buyers interested and do a group purchase. This would not be "I am in" type situation, but a pay to play situation.

Thats why u have to fit it and he clearly states that.

Even after its fitted/painted and mounted.. Look at that picture he posted in post #1. Look right under the rear taillight. Where the rear cladding connects to that roll pan.. I mean the rest of the roll pan looks great, but those corners where the pan connect to the cladding, Im definitely not a fan of. Now my opinion is only going off of pictures, I have not seen one in person. So they could look way better in person than in the pictures.. But that corner rubs me the wrong way.

Cmoney I hear ya on that but unfortunately that's probably the best it's gonna get for a roll pan that works with your stock cladding. I'm happy with the stock bumper so its not a big deal to me its not broke so I'm not fixing.

Well, ill keep an eye out for another group buy, but i HIGHLY doubt it'll happen. Time and time again someone has popped in wanting a rollpan, and BSER has stated that he has made the last of the pans as the mold is deteriorating. The batch that was sold to Diesel Addict wassort of the last Hooray... But if there's some kind of miracle and more are made, im sure you can get enough people to jump in the group buy, myself included. But like said above, cash talks. Lots of these threads fall through as 50people will say "im in" and maybe 10% of people will come through and hand over the money. Anyway, lets see what happens...

Even after its fitted/painted and mounted.. Look at that picture he posted in post #1. Look right under the rear taillight. Where the rear cladding connects to that roll pan.. I mean the rest of the roll pan looks great, but those corners where the pan connect to the cladding, Im definitely not a fan of. Now my opinion is only going off of pictures, I have not seen one in person. So they could look way better in person than in the pictures.. But that corner rubs me the wrong way.

If you have someone that knows WTF they are doing you wont run into this

It took the guy I had install mine almost 8 hours to get it right. Most are to cheap to pay that therefor you end up with shawty results. Mine was spot on

I got the best idea for a roll pan for the ss... Instead of bser making molds for a whole roll pan. Someone needs to make a mold for just the cladding pieces for the corners and put a regular Silverado roll pan on.

So we could have so many options on regular Silverado roll pans and someone just make a mold for the rear end cladding pieces. Now isn't that a great idea?

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

I got the best idea for a roll pan for the ss... Instead of bser making molds for a whole roll pan. Someone needs to make a mold for just the cladding pieces for the corners and put a regular Silverado roll pan on.

So we could have so many options on regular Silverado roll pans and someone just make a mold for the rear end cladding pieces. Now isn't that a great idea?

been done already