AAA Cooper Trucking Company

JC03SS

Ok guys this is the low down. I bought Nick (aSSet) cowl hood. Had this company ship it. When I got it it was almost ruined. Had dents on 3 of the 4 corners. The front had multiple good size dents. A total of 7. I put in a claim. Today the rejected it saying there not lieable. It must a have been shipped like that. They say there people didn't damage it. So now I'm really fighting with them. 400$ to fix it. So DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

They say its a concealed damage. Concealed damage is defined as that which no specific cause place or time of occurrence can be determined at that which there is no firm evidence to show when where and how or why damage occurred. This if the bull crap they wrote on the letter.

Yes it was damaged. My boss even told the driver. Within an hour we filed the claim. So the driver knew we seen it. How they bent 3 out of 4 corners I don't know.post-21185-0-37834500-1369857020_thumb.jpg

post-21185-0-20870500-1369857136_thumb.jpg a couple pics

3 days n they won't return my calls or answer my emails. What a class act trucking company.

yup they're all a scam! same shit happen when i got my truck delivered. ****ed it up and wouldn't own up to it