New Personal Best

powell

congrats on the time Powell!

try airing down to 20-22 psi in that range. and leaving off idle but instead of going WOT off the line, go 3/4 throttle then open her up once you feel it stick. thats what i did and managed 2.0 60's all night. there just isnt enough sidewall with that hard of a tire to get any better of a 60. We'll see about that fastest stock cam record! I went 14.1 with my exhaust manifolds and havent been back since headers. Trucks currently at RPM Motorsports getting my converter installed along with a new trans pump. I cant hook anymore either man but I want Bogarts BAD lol

I'll give that a try and see what kind of 60's it will pull. I definitely need to play around with the launch more. Doing a 94 octane tune right now, it feels like its got lots of life left in it for a high 13 pass.

You guys have some good times. Must have some really cool air. It's nasty here Friday nite at the track was 85 and about 90% humidity. It was flat out nasty.

Yea the track was about 20 degrees celcius or 68 Fahrenheit with almost no humidity. It was a good night to make some passes

That's great man keep it up. See if you can get some vids up. I have some from the other nite ill try to post up soon. Nothing spectaticular. But fun none the less.

a little colder air in the 50's F will net some better ET as well. I felt mine pickup a lot from the headers alone. But i havent had it retuned for it. Too much going on lately to even think about the truck.