Who has the lowest mileage SS?

ss2haul

HIghest milelage thread is an awesome resource. It gives everyone a heads up for what to look for on their own SS, and possible issues in the future. I'm just curious what is the lowest mileage SS still out there. Purchased my 03' new in June of 04', and it currently has 21,638 on the clock.

He bought it like a couple weeks ago with like 15 miles on it or something

You are shitting me? What a find? Congrats to Thing1!!! Pics?? Color? Year? or maybe I"ve just missed all this info. Lol.

Wow 50 miles, I think I'd put a cover on it and stuff it away in the garage, that's awesome!

Mines an 04, I'm a little under 26K. I had it since new 4/04, it's hard to believe that it's almost 10 years old!!

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

Thing1 give me some details. It seems to me alot of SS's out there have been used sparingly, including mine. Either way, I think this is an awesome truck, whether used daily or just for a Sunday ride, and it should be respected for what it is, and has certainly earned it's place in the truck HOF. Long live the SS!!!!

Edited by ss2haul (see edit history)

I highly doubt the lowest mileage SSS is on here due to security reasons, I do not mean the site but in general.

Wow 50 miles, I think I'd put a cover on it and stuff it away in the garage, that's awesome!

Mines an 04, I'm a little under 26K. I had it since new 4/04, it's hard to believe that it's almost 10 years old!!

Holy #*&% your back! My truck just turned 10 last April but with 64k on the clock and 28k of those were driving to Boston..... :happysad: What i would do to get those miles back and be under or around 40k.....

I highly doubt the lowest mileage SSS is on here due to security reasons, I do not mean the site but in general.

Some of your posts are just ridiculous. I don't even know how to respond to the majority of the shi* you say.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2