WTB: Headers

Does the stock SS exhaust need a Y-pipe to the muffler or is it dual-in? TSP mid-pipe is a Y pipe, but it looks like OBX doesn't have a Y

I don't want to have to fabricate anything, I just want a set of headers/mid-pipes that will bolt right up.

I just heat socked my plug wires, which you should probably do anyway. OBX purchased dynatechs old prints and have been making them. Best $525 I've spent for headers. All stainless, and includes the mid piping as well.

Where did you buy them from? ebay has them listed for almost $800.

I can only tell you what I've found by searching: They're a cheap header/y-pipe made of stainless steel with fake cats that are actually resonators. They have an issue with the spark plug boots being real close to a couple of the tubes, but can be zip-tied out of the way.

prob wont get that then lol. look at some cheap pacesetters

Where did you buy them from? ebay has them listed for almost $800.

You're looking at the ones with real cats.

prob wont get that then lol. look at some cheap pacesetters

Bad move if you really are from Canada. Pacesetters are mild steel and prone to rust, especially with our heavily salted and calcium chlorided roads.

You're looking at the ones with real cats.

Bad move if you really are from Canada. Pacesetters are mild steel and prone to rust, especially with our heavily salted and calcium chlorided roads.

Im a student on a budget lol. and yes i am from Canada. I just was thinking about getting some cheap pacesetters because how shit the roads u wont be able to keep something that nice and i figured i could get away with wrapping them with exhaust tape.

Looks like they're getting harder to find, but they're still out there.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/OBX-Exhaust-Header-00-05-GM-Hummer-H2-GMC-Denali-6-0L-Off-Road-Headers-/161028321894?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item257e093266&vxp=mtr&_uhb=1

Im a student on a budget lol. and yes i am from Canada. I just was thinking about getting some cheap pacesetters because how shit the roads u wont be able to keep something that nice and i figured i could get away with wrapping them with exhaust tape.

I don't think it's about keeping something nice as much as having it not rot out. Anything mild steel with rust through like Swiss cheese. Just save up a few more bucks and snag something that'll last more than a year or two. Just my two cents. I'm from the Edmonton area so I know what salt and calcium chloride can do. Our highways are white with it in the winter.

Looks like they're getting harder to find, but they're still out there.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/OBX-Exhaust-Header-00-05-GM-Hummer-H2-GMC-Denali-6-0L-Off-Road-Headers-/161028321894?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item257e093266&vxp=mtr&_uhb=1

I don't think it's about keeping something nice as much as having it not rot out. Anything mild steel with rust through like Swiss cheese. Just save up a few more bucks and snag something that'll last more than a year or two. Just my two cents. I'm from the Edmonton area so I know what salt and calcium chloride can do. Our highways are white with it in the winter.

Tell me about it. TS headers maybe then.