WTB: Headers

Texas speed has nice lts. I just had got 1 3/4 lt's and y pipe, lt's are ceramic coated and y pipe stainless for like 600 shipped. Sound great!

Are they bolt on? or do you have to fab some of it.

Texas speed has nice lts. I just had got 1 3/4 lt's and y pipe, lt's are ceramic coated and y pipe stainless for like 600 shipped. Sound great!

I already got true duals with an x pipe. Im looking for a set of long tubes that will take the place of both the headers and cats.

Any spark plug wire clearance issues like the OBX headers?

That was what i gathered from what i have read.

OBX?

A cheap copy of an old version of Dynatech headers. If you do a search on this site you'll find a lot of threads about them.

I have spent my hours on here researching, what can you tell me about them?

I can only tell you what I've found by searching: They're a cheap header/y-pipe made of stainless steel with fake cats that are actually resonators. They have an issue with the spark plug boots being real close to a couple of the tubes, but can be zip-tied out of the way.

I just heat socked my plug wires, which you should probably do anyway. OBX purchased dynatechs old prints and have been making them. Best $525 I've spent for headers. All stainless, and includes the mid piping as well.