2003 SSS

Jetcop20

Black with all options, Jem Top installed matching hard tonneau cover. Sprayed-in bed liner(grey) with a BEDRUG. Matching factory SS rim and center cap with new matching rubber for an extra spare in the bed.....garage kept 40,200 miles Chevy dealership maintained....$18,500 or lets talk...contact me at [email protected]. I'll e mail photos as needed

Ill buy your jem top and bed rug..... I mean since your selling the truck amyway

Haha i was thinking the same. He'll make a bit extra selling the truck and cover seperate. Badass looking truck btw.

• 3 weeks later...

Price changed to $25,000.oo usd. You just can't find a truck like this anymore..........and mine is MINT with more brand new spare parts drivers seat , leather and cushions ( just in case the original wears out NOT ) 4 LN matching original SS wheels and center caps I picked up locally in 08 for a hell of a GOOD price...Everyone have a great day and then some

• 3 years later...

First $18.5, then $21.5, then $25k now $15k, tomorrow $19k then $20k??

Haahaha , people who have mid to low mileage seem to be asking at least 18k for their trucks. I could understand an ISS, but base SS no...especially just cl posters/private sellers, these people think their allowed to use dealer pricing on their vehicles... Edited by TxSilverado361 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

It was worth more than 15k just because its hard to come across clean and low mileage SSS anymore. Either people get jacked and become salvage or miles are high. People will pay a premium for the right one and of course is a real fan of these trucks.