iss parts

rocksss

Well if anybody thats local and interested will pick them up local not trying to shipp for the reason that ups dont care on what u shipp the will brake and lose items all the time ......not tryind to dela with that headdeck

Well let make it simple and easy I will shipp but if for any reason someting comes out missing of broken U will have to wait on the money back from werever company a shipp insurance to pay u back your money ,,,,, I had a problem with a member I had shipp a plastic item a he received it broken but he dirent want to wait on the insurance he wanted hes money asap...... so thats the reason y I dont wana shipp but if U are willing to take any risk PM me .....

Well let make it simple and easy I will shipp but if for any reason someting comes out missing of broken U will have to wait on the money back from werever company a shipp insurance to pay u back your money ,,,,, I had a problem with a member I had shipp a plastic item a he received it broken but he dirent want to wait on the insurance he wanted hes money asap...... so thats the reason y I dont wana shipp but if U are willing to take any risk PM me .....

Thats sounds reasonable to me.

Btw I just received 2 packages 1 from Fed ex and the other USPS, the tracking for Fed ex was on the money but It looks like the post office miss directed one of my packages and forget about their tracking.

Yeah the Post office and institution over 120 years old you would think the would get it right.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2