05SS48

Hey i hate to say it but im selling my 2005 silverado SS! Its as loaded as loaded gets with dual power heated leather seats, in dash 6 disc cd player, xm radio (built in), onstar, intergraded phone, dual digital climate control, power heated mirrors, factory chrome 20's! The truck is Victory red and has 73K on it. Has always been well maintained and has never seen crappy western New York or anywhere elses winters kept in a climate controled shop on concrete and under a cover and has been undercoated every fall even though its never seen salt! I love the truck and hate to see it go but im starting a family now and need something that i can drive all year round. It is still in hibernation for the winter so i dont have but a few pics of it! i know what KBB value is on the truck so please dont low ball me.

Here are all the pictures I currently have- I have not taken it out of storage yet. When I do I will supply interior pictures, and better exterior pictures. I can promise you that this truck is in great condition, it has been my baby for years.

CURRENTLY Asking: $21,000.00 or B/O

post-25251-0-45424100-1366071162_thumb.jpgpost-25251-0-55438900-1366071183_thumb.jpgpost-25251-0-69853800-1366071484_thumb.jpg

**I want to apologise to anyone whom may have thought that I just put this post up to sell my truck, do to me being a new member. I put my truck up on here because even thought i really dont want to sell it, my life has changed. If I am selling this I want to sell it to someone whom will care for it, and treat it like i would- that is why i put it on here because i value that you all understand and appriciate these trucks.

Thank you!

Edited by 05SS48 (see edit history)

Just out of curiosity why does it bother you guys when A guy joins the site to sell their truck. If I knew about the site prior to owning my truck I would have been here looking for one. I think it's awesome that people put their SS trucks on here to give others the opportunity to get one and join an awesome community. Just my opinion.