10 years old today

f1ss

Well I wasn't really paying attention and just noticed literally about a minute ago, my truck is officially 10 years old today (I do not know if delivery is considered or beginning of the build is the right "age").

Wow....time has gone by with this truck and not one complaint (except that steering column issue with the glory hole {if anyone remembers the original thread about the intermediate driving shaft problem :crackup: }) . A lot more times are to come with mods. Been stock 10 years, and am confident behind the wheel enough to start into some mods. I will just say I master driving a vehicle stock before adding any muscle parts.

To all 2003 Silverado SS trucks happy 10 year :chevy:

Stock truck for 10 years! I can't keep my vehicles stock for 10 minutes after I own them. I think I have a problem lol. Tell the old lady I said happy b-day

Its a long story on why I stayed stock. The owner of the dealership wanted to purchase my truck badly, he hounded me every time I was in for service, tire rotations balances etc.

I will tell the old slow lady that your old fast lady said hello, and to hurry up with the mods :cheers: