Hydroboost brakes

Finished my install and took her out today on her first road trip.

I have to agree with everybody the extra stopping power very noticeable and if you are not careful will get thrown forward into the steering wheel.

I think with a set of larger rotors she will have no trouble stopping.jusavyga.jpgeze5umy6.jpg8y8ytaje.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Can you list parts and part numbers and or year and make and model of the parts you used

i have a thread in how to.... That is a helper for this mod and has a link in it that gives you pn and model that you can donate from

Hey what's up Alex got the lights today thanks brother. now would you trust salvage parts for hydro boost or brand new

awesome good to hear hope you enjoy....I used,used parts that I bought off a member on here well the ,master cylinder and the 3lines. Is all you really use I bought the hydroboost P/S pump new only because mine was leaking at the seal for figured might as well get a new pump.. Here the link to my thread

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/80893-hydroboost-helper/

Very nice! Cant wait to do mine. I picked up the booster, 3 lines and ps pump last weekend for $100. I got the pump bc mine was whining already as is, so I figured might as well not tax that one even more with running the booster.

I havent jumped the wires yet so my check engine light went out but now have a "service brake booster messege".

I looked on Craigslist and found a guy parting out his 99 Chevy 2500 but just took the booster.

I got the parts from Carquest and the part numbers are as follows

Remanufactured pump-psc 20-8739F $84.75

Pressure/Hydroboost to gear-psh 37132 $34.49

Pressure/Pump to Hydroboost-psh 37156 $43.49

There is also a low pressure line that goes from the booster to the pump but I got that from the wreck as well as the brake pedal.

All these parts I ordered were for the same year truck 1999 but make sure its a 2500 series.The lines were too rusted on and the fan shroud made it a bitch to even try and remove them.

Also you may have to bend or "tweak" your metal hoses a little to make them fit proper just don't strip out the beginning threads its easy to do if your lines need "tweaking" but the end result will be worth it.

I havent jumped the wires yet so my check engine light went out but now have a "service brake booster messege".

I looked on Craigslist and found a guy parting out his 99 Chevy 2500 but just took the booster.

I got the parts from Carquest and the part numbers are as follows

Remanufactured pump-psc 20-8739F $84.75

Pressure/Hydroboost to gear-psh 37132 $34.49

Pressure/Pump to Hydroboost-psh 37156 $43.49

There is also a low pressure line that goes from the booster to the pump but I got that from the wreck as well as the brake pedal.

All these parts I ordered were for the same year truck 1999 but make sure its a 2500 series.The lines were too rusted on and the fan shroud made it a bitch to even try and remove them.

Also you may have to bend or "tweak" your metal hoses a little to make them fit proper just don't strip out the beginning threads its easy to do if your lines need "tweaking" but the end result will be worth it.

ifyou jump those wires you wont have thoae warnings