Which Intake manifold?

ok Im searching for information on which intake manifold would best suit my build. Little rundown of the build:

06 SS 2wd

Vig 3600

full boltons

dougs headers

cam in sig

243 heads (no porting stock deck height)

already have a 90mm tb

looking into buying an intake manifold that is capable of adding a direct port kit to it.

I will not buy an lsxrt from all the reviews iv read they are junk in my eyes

I was looking into as follows:

the holly hi-rise intake manifold (iv seen people hide the spraybars inside the manifold which is pretty slick.

victor JR with an elbow (im assuming this might flow too high in the powerband for my setup)

any other possible options. I really like the holly hi-rise.

in my opinion, go with the holly hi-rise truck manifold or the fast 102 truck (really not a bad manifold just $$$). OR if you want to spend less money, you can go with a TBSS or NBS truck intake. they are a far improvement over the Gen 3 manifolds, and take the 90mm TB. you can pick those up for like $200-300 complete with injectors and everything on the forums, theres almost always some on pt.net. but any one of those would benefit your setup, some will look cooler than others tho :D and any of them can be modified for direct port really, just depends on what you want

IMO i wouldnt do the vic jr on your setup. but any of those others will work!

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

alright well i have everything ready to place my order for my intake (Holley High Rise) just need one more fitting to make it all work, someone help me out with a part #

intake: hly-300--117

6 ft stainless hose for crossover and for future stuff ;) # sum-230806

90 fittings for crossover : sum-220887b

o-ring 8an fittings male to male : 495103-bl 2 of these

plug: sum-220831-b

all i need to find is a male 8 an o-ring to male double inverter flare to plug directly into factory fuel line. SOMEONE HELP ME with a part # or parts to finish the purchase! these are summit part #'s and i was on the phone with tech for an hr and he couldnt find something that would work.

I searched all over for one to....... Then I found it! The only one I found was from professional products. I have the part number for it at home. I will let you know what it is.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2