tires

surfssup95

No it wouldn't. It would be a little wider rear tire which some guys do anyways. It would look weird if you went with a shorter side wall and still ran a taller one up front. Most probably would never even know you had a little bit wider rear tire.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

I think it would look fine to have wider tires on the rear, but just to let you know those 295/50/r20 will be about .87 of an inch taller than the stock ones. YOu might want to go with 295/50/r20 they are a lot closer, only .2 inches smaller than the stock ones.

I think it would look fine to have wider tires on the rear, but just to let you know those 295/50/r20 will be about .87 of an inch taller than the stock ones. YOu might want to go with 295/50/r20 they are a lot closer, only .2 inches smaller than the stock ones.

thanks i new that it was a bit taller just didnt know how much! what about a 305/50?

305/50/20 are like 0.1 of an inch taller, so those might be the best choice.

This will give you an idea of what 305/50/r20 looks like

IMG_2332.jpg

looks great! you wouldnt happen to have a picture from right behind would you? thanks for the pic.